Use of Force Agency Instructor Development Course
March 4-8, 2024
Course Length: 5 Days
Tirsia Tactical's Course Training Standard for the Subject Control and Defensive Tactics program is one of the most sought after curricula by law enforcement and protective services agencies in Canada.
The Use of Force Agency Instructor Course is founded on the TRICOM system and is an extensive 5-day instructor development program designed for agency instructors to integrate the full course training standard or by the module as it encompasses:
- Arrest & Control
- Subject Control & Custody
- Ground Control & Survival
- Team Tactics
The Use of Force Agency Instructor Course will challenge both new as well as experienced instructors with multi-layered performance assessment measures.
The course is competency-based and mere participation or attendance does not automatically assure instructor certification. Upon successful completion of the 40-hour course, participants will be accredited with a Tirsia Tactical Agency Instructor Certification, along with training material, PowerPoints, and relevant instructor material.
CLASS CAPACITY: 12
- This Certification is for Agency Instructors. For Commercial Licensing, please contact us for details.
- Alternative payment option is available through e-Transfer (Tuition fee plus tax)
- Please ensure you read the cancellation policy
- Upon receipt of Course Tuition, joining instructions will be sent out to each Candidate
To learn more about the TRICOM system, visit www.tricomtraining.com .